0800 977 5798
Free Installation at home or at work
Talking alarms are becoming more and more a health and safety requirement, especially as they can now be tailored to suit very specific applications and customer needs. They are widely used by many vehicle manufacturers to highlight specific dangers, giving verbal warnings or instruction to the driver and/or public. We can programme any message, in any language, giving the information and warnings required.
- Handbrake not applied.
- Lights left on.
- Back doors open.
- Tipper box still raised.
- Compact watertight unit only 76mm diameter x 49mm deep
- Neodymium Wide Dispersion Mylar sounder with 106dB output
- For use on any 12 volt or 24 volt vehicle.
- 2mm thick steel boltless bracket with 2000hr salt erosion resistance
- Only 5 mA (0.005A) standby current consumption
- Optional ‘slave’ sounders can be added with no loss of sound level
- Clear spoken voice
- Can be fitted practically in any orientation
- Fully programmable with any message
- Very loud and fully waterproof
- Quick to install with single bolt connection