What is Gap Security?
With the Internet now available to all and websites taking only minutes to build and pennies to host, it is often difficult to get a real picture of exactly who you are dealing with.
Some companies claim to be the biggest and best, some the oldest and some even the actual manufacturer of the product you are looking to purchase. But in reality, it is often too late when you find out that a man in a van, working from his kitchen table, has just dismantled your second biggest investment.
So, for those of you who want to know a little more about the company they choose to secure their pride and joy, you will be delighted to know that you have just clicked onto the About Us page for GAP Security; you can now breathe a sigh of relief!
GAP Security is the UK’s only truly nationwide mobile installer or alarms, immobilisers and tracking systems. Founded in 1998, GAP Security has grown to become the most recognised name in the industry and carries a recommendation from motoring journalists on a level never seen before.
Working with insurance companies and owners clubs, GAP Security has secured almost as many recommendations and it has vehicles.
What Our Clients Had To Say
- "I would thoroughly recommend GAP Security services to any owner of classic cars for the care and attention to detail, in upgrading security." Alistair Lawson, 2016
GAP Promises You 3 Things…
Quality workmanship with direct approval from manufacturers such as Clifford, Toad, Laserline and Trackstar and for peace of mind GAP Security fit in accordance of the MESF (Mobile Electronic Security Federation).
Servicing customers to the highest level! Websites allowing you to communicate there and then with a consultant; telephone links for customers directly to an technician, and a professionalism not usually found in the vehicle security industry.
Tweets from the shop floor
- Electric car insurance in UK ‘is £45 less than for petrol or diesel vehicle’ | https://t.co/UigqD6o4Ph
- Top 5 x Technology Upgrades in the Automotive Industry | SiteProNews | https://t.co/KtUS4T0gvX
- ‘Self-driving’ cars could get green light for use on UK motorways this year | https://t.co/m1gs4F1Cct
- Best Car Alarms in 2021 | https://t.co/RnJKYkrfau
- #VehicleCrime | HGV Alarm System 2 (24 Volt), Free Installation at home or at work, Insurance Approved HGV Alarm |… https://t.co/jTV8ozxAyX
- #CarCrime | just a few cars that not even the most skilled #Car_Thieves are likely to steal. |… https://t.co/3TQOvXNbsl
GAP Security operates throughout the entire UK mainland, from John O’Groat’s to Lands End which means you don’t even have to leave the comfort of your home to get your vehicle secured. Installation lead times average 4 working days subject to location and can even be arranged for the weekend. Installations can alternatively be conducted at your place of work, or even the vehicle dealership prior to collection. Basically, wherever and whenever it suits you best!
Prior to the installation a full inspection of the vehicles bodywork, interior and electrics will take place and this will be repeated when the system has been installed. The vehicle will be left exactly as it was found, just better protected; and both the installation and the products come with a comprehensive guarantee, covering parts and labour for a full year!
GAP Security’s engineers are of the highest calibre with a wealth of experience in vehicle security and auto-electrics. Managed by Matt Thomson, GAP Security’s technical manager, they have been able to conduct the most complicated installations imaginable, including starting a Morris Minor by remote control and a Jaguar XJ220 and Ferrari F40, the list goes on. As you would expect, their customer base is very prestigious and includes Premiership footballers, actors, comedians and even one of the most powerful Banks in the world.